HAROLD PARK AND TABCORP PARK MENANGLE METROPOLITAN RACE DATES
Media Release: NSWHRC
The New South Wales Harness Racing Club has announced where it will be conducting its metropolitan race meetings for FY2010/2011.
Directors of the club today revealed that 23 of their allocated metropolitan meetings will be staged at the spacious 1400 metre circuit in Sydney’s south-west.
The remaining metro meetings for the season at this stage will be held at Harold Park.
The club hasn’t totally dismissed transferring some more of those meetings to Tabcorp Park Menangle at a later date, however, that will only be dictated by a successful and adequate rezoning of the Harold Park property by the Sydney City Council.
The club has also begun transferring some of their meetings to a new Saturday night timeslot, including its flagship $500,000 SEW Eurodrive Miracle Mile program on November 27. The Cordina Sprint will also be conducted on Saturday November 20 at Tabcorp Park Menangle.
The meetings that will be staged at Tabcorp Park Menangle in season 2010/11 are as follows:
- JULY 16, 23 & 30 (FRIDAY NIGHTS) – STALLION STATION CHARIOTS OF FIRE CARNIVAL
- AUGUST 27 (FRIDAY NIGHT) – WINTER CUP
- SEPTEMBER 24 (FRIDAY NIGHT) – KEVIN ROBINSON CUP
- OCTOBER 29 (FRIDAY NIGHT) – BRIAN HANCOCK CUP
- NOVEMBER 20 & 27 (SATURDAY NIGHTS) – CORDINA SPRINT AND SEW EURODRIVE MIRACLE MILE
- DECEMBER 24 & 31 (FRIDAY NIGHTS) – CHRISTMAS GIFT AND NEW YEARS CUP
- JANUARY 7 (FRIDAY NIGHT) – SIMPSON MEMORIAL
- JANUARY 15, 22 & 29 (SATURDAY NIGHTS) – RAITH MEMORIAL, RANJI BILL STAKES & SUMMER CUP
- FEBRUARY 25 (FRIDAY NIGHT) – FORM 700 NSW OAKS HEATS
- MARCH 5 (SATURDAY NIGHT) – FORM 700 NSW OAKS, NSW SAPLING STAKES, ROBIN DUNDEE STAKES, GOLDEN MILE
- MARCH 25 (FRIDAY NIGHT) – CAROUSEL HEATS
- APRIL 21 (THURSDAY NIGHT) – CHRISTIAN CULLEN NSW DERBY HEATS
- APRIL 30 (SATURDAY NIGHT) – CHRISTIAN CULLEN NSW DERBY, CORDINA CHICKEN FARMS LADYSHIP MILE, TABCORP LEN SMITH MILE, APG 2YO FILLIES FINAL
- JUNE 4, 11 & 18 (SATURDAY NIGHTS) – ALABAR BREEDERS CHALLENGE CARNIVAL
- JUNE 26 (SUNDAY AFTERNOON) – ALABAR BREEDERS CHALLENGE FINALS
For more information please contact:
NSWHRC Chief Executive
Ph: (02) 9660 3688